Admin - Beave
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Chief Technical Officer - Yosterizer
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Honorary moderator - Big Lake
Assistant honorary moderator - Blue Man
Ceremonial moderator - the wino
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
|| Board #5
|| Grits' Sports Column
|| EROC's Site
|| Reddit Victors Board
- lots of teams ahead of us in the polls losing today - September 22, 2018 at 09:42:11 PM
- Stanford is the Iowa of the Pac 12 they will have good years once in awhile but mostly just a 7-5 team* - September 22, 2018 at 09:40:48 PM
- Doesn't look like ND will lose the rest of the way. The teams they play all suck. Will they end up making the playoffs tho?* - September 22, 2018 at 09:30:16 PM
- Army actually got a stop, they will take over at their own 1, tie game, 12:30 left* - September 22, 2018 at 09:29:05 PM
- Mason run at the goal line. Freeze at 9:54. Targeting (embed) - September 22, 2018 at 09:25:54 PM
- Army 66 plays OU 22; Game is tied at 21* - September 22, 2018 at 09:18:28 PM
- Stanford's defense is slow.* - September 22, 2018 at 09:14:21 PM
- Army/Oklahoma tied late in the 3rd* - September 22, 2018 at 09:13:32 PM
- Victard Poll: On a scale of 1-10 (1 being "not at all, we are doomed" and 10 being "very much, this year we will be solid"), how much does our 2018 loss to ND look like our 2015 loss to Utah?* - September 22, 2018 at 09:05:58 PM
- Typical Sparty team. Big, physical, and tough but not dynamic or explosive.* - September 22, 2018 at 09:04:26 PM
- UM b-ball - September 22, 2018 at 08:58:13 PM
- I’m so fucking confused by the targeting rule now. How was Willis’ hit just now any different than Hudson’s last week? Lead with the shoulder, but hit helmet to helmet.* - September 22, 2018 at 08:57:26 PM
- I’m about a month from getting an OLED tv, please inform me of any deals - September 22, 2018 at 08:57:21 PM
- The Vols have quit on their season.* - September 22, 2018 at 08:57:19 PM
- speaking of talent, Iowa's student body seems to have undergone a massive upgrade - September 22, 2018 at 08:52:09 PM
- no disrespect to all the Dantonio fans here...but somebody has to finish 4th in the B1G east and I don't think it's going to be us, PSU, or OSU* - September 22, 2018 at 08:50:50 PM
- Eric Gray says yesterday he’s 100% committed to Michigan* - September 22, 2018 at 08:45:30 PM
- is the OU/Army game not on tv? i don't see it on my guide* - September 22, 2018 at 08:45:12 PM
- Nd has a decent shot at running the table, what a gift that would be to whoever gets them in the playoffs* - September 22, 2018 at 08:44:05 PM
- Time for Snickers to steal more money* - September 22, 2018 at 08:38:12 PM
- BTN spent all week talking up Indiana & Minnesota & they both suck* - September 22, 2018 at 08:37:51 PM
- Lol that wasn’t even a penalty * - September 22, 2018 at 08:37:31 PM
- Ref waits 'till the ball is picked to throw the flag. What BS.* - September 22, 2018 at 08:36:28 PM
- * - September 22, 2018 at 08:35:54 PM
- Herbie with the subtle anti-Michigan pimping* - September 22, 2018 at 08:35:30 PM
- FYI - The hit that caused the fumble on the punt return was by Jake McCurry. Walk on program has some kids contributing* - September 22, 2018 at 08:32:58 PM
- My God UF is going to blow out UT. And win game 13 of last 14. NM - September 22, 2018 at 08:30:10 PM
- Oregon's cheerleading talent has definitely slipped a couple of notches* - September 22, 2018 at 08:28:01 PM
- Bet all the msu people loved that ad 'When Larry Nassar preyed on my daughter" * - September 22, 2018 at 08:22:24 PM
- 2021 Forward Owen Lobsinger (Flint Powers/The Family) took an unofficial visit to Michigan today. 6’7 Forward with a nice handle and solid jumper is a true inside/outside threat. - September 22, 2018 at 08:22:18 PM
- mma fans - nice ufc card on FS1 tonight. eryk anders vs thiago santos should be a great scrap. prelims start in 10 minutes on fs2* - September 22, 2018 at 08:20:09 PM
- Thanks * - September 22, 2018 at 08:31:02 PM
- lol Rocky Top.* - September 22, 2018 at 08:09:08 PM
- Jesus, fucking Indiana NOOOOOOOOO * - September 22, 2018 at 08:05:50 PM