Admin - Beave
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Chief Technical Officer - Yosterizer
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Honorary moderator - Big Lake
Assistant honorary moderator - Blue Man
Dancing machine - the wino
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
|| Board #5
|| Grits' Sports Column
|| Withnail's Blog
|| EROC's Site
- Mora is out at UCLA. Anybody we can poach (recruit or coach)? NM - November 19, 2017 at 02:23:18 PM
- Stewart Mandel: UCLA is my bet to win the Chip Kelly sweepstakes, IF he's really ready to come back to college* - November 19, 2017 at 02:20:48 PM
- Lions O line looking much improved* - November 19, 2017 at 02:19:46 PM
- WTF, the Lions just wasted 3 seconds not calling a timeout immediately* - November 19, 2017 at 02:18:54 PM
- O'Korn is horrible. Are we really to believe that O'Korn was neck and neck with Speight and that he was clearly a better option than Peters?* - November 19, 2017 at 02:13:15 PM
- Good god almighty, Hoke-esque incompetence by Stafford to not get a play off before the 2:00 warning. Get your head out of your ass, fuckface.* - November 19, 2017 at 02:12:56 PM
- Stafford going for 400 today* - November 19, 2017 at 02:12:46 PM
- Ok, NOW rank the current college football coaching openings* - November 19, 2017 at 02:10:43 PM
- UCLA fires jim mora.* - November 19, 2017 at 02:04:12 PM
- Whoa, guess that answers my question from last night* - November 19, 2017 at 02:10:00 PM
- good for them. Dude sucks* - November 19, 2017 at 02:08:31 PM
- Interim is Jedd Fisch.* - November 19, 2017 at 02:07:27 PM
- Fisch is available* - November 19, 2017 at 02:07:23 PM
- Good job Asiasi, Tagaloa, DTR, KLS, etc.* - November 19, 2017 at 02:06:04 PM
- This is a must win game for the Lions, clearly playing like it * - November 19, 2017 at 01:52:01 PM
- Lions D looks GERG-esque. Zero playmakers. Just meekly accepting blocks and getting completely mauled. These are professionals??* - November 19, 2017 at 01:51:11 PM
- This defensive performance is impressive even for the Lions.... - November 19, 2017 at 01:51:00 PM
- Jason Kirk and a couple others reporting that if Frost turns Nebraska down, they're going to hire a Triple Option coach - November 19, 2017 at 01:45:51 PM
- Sobering thought: If itís OíKorn, there is a strong possibility that he gets knocked out and we see an even worse QB (Malzone). Ugh. NM - November 19, 2017 at 01:43:09 PM
- One Lions criticism. They always show up unprepared for the game to start. Defense tends to give up big drives early, offense goes 3 and out or plays poorly in the 1st quarter.* - November 19, 2017 at 01:37:24 PM
- Stafford didn't come to play today * - November 19, 2017 at 01:34:35 PM
- Highest Paid Player In Historyô misses a screamingly wide open receiver on 3rd down. Punt time.* - November 19, 2017 at 01:34:08 PM
- Lions just got a gift from the refs, that ball bounced off the turf * - November 19, 2017 at 01:32:34 PM
- LOLOLions getting completely humiliated by the 3-6 BEERS with a rookie QB.* - November 19, 2017 at 01:22:55 PM
- Speaking of things not changing. The Lions are on and Stafford just got sacked and fumbled.* - November 19, 2017 at 01:20:04 PM
- Text w/ my friend who coaches d1 OL.. Says it's too hard to coach the OL and call plays. Also says most of his coaching friends hate the idea of splitting up OT and interior OL coaching. Said it makes it hard for entire OL to gel* - November 19, 2017 at 01:12:54 PM
- Man the Rams look tough. Can't believe what a turnaround they've made with Goff this year* - November 19, 2017 at 01:08:20 PM
- Is Peters out for this week or is that TBD? Thanks.* - November 19, 2017 at 01:07:35 PM
- Is it just me or have our TEs dropped a lot of catchable balls this year - November 19, 2017 at 01:04:10 PM
- A ton* - November 19, 2017 at 01:19:07 PM
- Do you guys think Jim fires Drevno, Pep and others or does he stay the course ?* - November 19, 2017 at 01:03:28 PM
- @realDonaldTrump Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail, LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal. I should have left them in jail!* - November 19, 2017 at 12:56:47 PM
- Dave Weigel: One Dem lesson from #VAGov came when Gillespie campaigned on an across-the-board tax cut -- a usual GOP vote-winner. It tanked in the suburbs* - November 19, 2017 at 12:54:35 PM
- Michigan hasn't been a good second half team versus B1G teams with a pulse. - November 19, 2017 at 12:37:43 PM