Admin - Beave
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Chief Technical Officer - Yosterizer
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Honorary moderator - Big Lake
Assistant honorary moderator - Blue Man
Dancing machine - the wino
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
|| Board #5
|| Grits' Sports Column
|| Withnail's Blog
|| EROC's Site
- I mostly feel better about the hoops team after Maui, but PG is as unsettled as ever - November 23, 2017 at 08:25:12 AM
- Also: there's a website that could help you find a 70s dish (link) - November 23, 2017 at 08:16:06 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving Victors and my boys on B5.* - November 23, 2017 at 07:52:51 AM
- A reminder to post your Cooler Pooper predictions on the Scores Only board prior to kickoff* - November 23, 2017 at 06:52:51 AM
- Walla Walla, WA grain silo breached onto road late Wednesday afternoon... - November 23, 2017 at 05:53:13 AM
- Watching Raptors-Knicks: early days, but NY is a pleasure to watch without Melo and Phil.* - November 23, 2017 at 05:29:39 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving to all posters - November 23, 2017 at 05:08:43 AM
- Willemstad, Curacao is maize & blue - November 23, 2017 at 03:05:45 AM
- Big raves for LCA from national (Toronto) sports media today. Guy says it's the steepest seating with the best sightlines he's ever seen. Similar to old Montreal Forum.* - November 23, 2017 at 02:28:52 AM
- John Tavares helluva effort (embed) - November 23, 2017 at 01:00:47 AM
- ND/Wichita State was a great game* - November 23, 2017 at 00:41:47 AM
- Michigan has only won three home games against Ohio State since completing the perfect regular season against OSU 20 years ago today.* - November 22, 2017 at 11:39:47 PM
- When I watch titanic , I always root for the ocean. * - November 22, 2017 at 11:31:26 PM
- If I'm playing the Lakers I'm going full Compos on D* - November 22, 2017 at 11:17:50 PM
- A certain running back - November 22, 2017 at 10:45:15 PM
- Art imitating life....call me by your name... - November 22, 2017 at 10:24:48 PM
- Tim Hardaway Jr got himself 38 points tonight.* - November 22, 2017 at 10:19:31 PM
- WaPo: Rep. Joe Barton told woman he would report her to Capitol Police if she exposed his secret sex life - November 22, 2017 at 10:08:38 PM
- Thunder stomping GSW at home. Up 20 halfway through the third.* - November 22, 2017 at 09:39:01 PM
- The Waters kid from LSU is doing his thing again tonight. Dude can ball* - November 22, 2017 at 09:37:35 PM
- good to see beilein bitching at the refs for picking on his big men. may have kept Wagner in there when he should have fouled out* - November 22, 2017 at 09:36:21 PM
- 7:57: White House staffer tells press pool it will be a "low-key" day. 8:06: White House demands correction. Trump has a "full schedule" of meetings and calls. 9:26: Trump arrives at a golf club.* - November 22, 2017 at 09:30:05 PM
- At the 2:28 mark, Wolverine Man, soon to be featured in motion picture by Werner Herzog. - November 22, 2017 at 09:25:05 PM
- NCSU upsets #2 Arizona, NCSU lost a ton of players, new coach, new system, looked good* - November 22, 2017 at 09:11:54 PM
- Vulture: Godless Is So Good, Youíll Like It Even If You Donít Like Westerns - November 22, 2017 at 09:08:23 PM
- Oilers going in balls deep on the fake hockey team in Detroit a day after getting nuked into ashes by St. Louis.* - November 22, 2017 at 08:38:11 PM
- test - November 22, 2017 at 08:37:31 PM
- Anyone watching England Australia cricket?* - November 22, 2017 at 08:32:08 PM
- '17 Bourbon County Stout -- Berkley, CA Whole Foods on Ashby is just now stocking 4 cases that arrived today. $11 per.* - November 22, 2017 at 08:30:30 PM
- Chip Kelly has turned down overtures from Tennessee and Nebraska according to George Schroeder of USA Today - November 22, 2017 at 08:25:35 PM
- The whole internet is in asshole mode this week wrt The Game - November 22, 2017 at 07:51:04 PM