Admin - Beave
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Chief Technical Officer - Yosterizer
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Honorary moderator - Big Lake
Assistant honorary moderator - Blue Man
Ceremonial moderator - the wino
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
|| Board #5
|| Grits' Sports Column
|| EROC's Site
|| Reddit Victors Board
- What sportscaster has the record [99 yards and a tie] for the longest TD pass in college?* - September 18, 2018 at 01:07:23 PM
- Pulisic hopefully playing (muscle strain) in today's BVB and Club Brugge tilt in the UCL, game starts at 3pm, will try and give a link* - September 18, 2018 at 01:05:54 PM
- Trump had Ben Roethlisberger escort the porn star to her hotel room after Trump had sex with her? Wtf?? Why was he even there? Are they in some sort of secret rape club together?* - September 18, 2018 at 01:04:31 PM
- Has Cwk always been a shithead? My goodness, Gr's board has allowed people to really show themselves* - September 18, 2018 at 01:03:15 PM
- Without looking it up, can anyone remember the year Michigan football went undefeated with 3 ties? It seems even more remarkable now that it happened than it did then.* - September 18, 2018 at 12:55:49 PM
- Kavanaugh's defense is shifting. Frequent Kavanaugh spokeswoman argued the incident was "horseplay" this morning - September 18, 2018 at 12:44:55 PM
- Quiz: this MLB player hit .301/.402/.643 (OPS+=177) with 40 HR in his age 39 season. Can you name him?* - September 18, 2018 at 12:38:59 PM
- BTW, guess who has the #1 Billboard album this week? - September 18, 2018 at 12:24:56 PM
- B5’— Mhoops1’s “yes, absolutley” is a must read.* - September 18, 2018 at 12:03:19 PM
- NL Cy Young? Seems like it's down to Aaron Nola or Max Scherzer: - September 18, 2018 at 11:54:35 AM
- People are weird.* - September 18, 2018 at 11:51:54 AM
- Michigan/nebraska. You've probably forgotten about this one by now... - September 18, 2018 at 11:23:02 AM
- Sadly no, I haven't forgotten about that play. It's the only reason I remember Tyler Eckers's name and I despise that big dummy from Cali to this day. One man to beat, Breaston with the entire field open. ** - September 18, 2018 at 01:07:07 PM
- I remember that reffing crew being the worst I had ever seen....until this Saturday* - September 18, 2018 at 12:12:45 PM
- Ecker should be excommunicated for that. Never invited back to reunions, alumni functions, not welcome back in Schembechler, etc.* - September 18, 2018 at 12:02:16 PM
- The dumbest play in Michigan football history. He just fucking ran out of bounds!! NM - September 18, 2018 at 11:37:43 AM
- I've never cussed a tv so much in my life* - September 18, 2018 at 11:37:06 AM
- Watched that game with my family and GF in Sault Ste Marie - September 18, 2018 at 11:34:13 AM
- Never understood what Eckert was thinking there. - September 18, 2018 at 11:27:21 AM
- My 77 year old dad still bitches about that play on a regular basis (m) - September 18, 2018 at 11:26:07 AM
- I haven't...all I could think about during that play was it was right up there with Stanford-Cal, and would be shown for decades to come, but....alas...* - September 18, 2018 at 11:25:26 AM
- Google "Scott Frost hid in closet" -- good time to revisit the story from the mid 90's about - September 18, 2018 at 11:10:46 AM