Admin - Beave
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Chief Technical Officer - Yosterizer
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Honorary moderator - Big Lake
Assistant honorary moderator - Blue Man
Ceremonial moderator - the wino
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
|| Board #5
|| Grits' Sports Column
|| Withnail's Blog
|| EROC's Site
- Wonder what President Obama just said to Mrs. Trump. - April 21, 2018 at 12:13:07 PM
- Fwiw, Warriner was at Barnhart's school the morning after Stewart committed and told him he was still wanted.* - April 21, 2018 at 12:12:00 PM
- Palmieri: I Was a Top Clinton Aide. Here’s What I Think About Comey’s Book. - April 21, 2018 at 12:10:04 PM
- Why am I getting this (pic) now when I visit the board? - April 21, 2018 at 12:06:57 PM
- Also... - April 21, 2018 at 12:07:48 PM
- Starting now on TCM, The Bank Dick. - April 21, 2018 at 12:03:11 PM
- Speaking of racist. My general contractor, who is of Latino heritage, got slurred by one of my new neighbors (m) - April 21, 2018 at 11:59:26 AM
- Hulkalogic: using a slur in a sentence, regardless of context or intent, is always equally bad - April 21, 2018 at 11:56:09 AM
- Trump: Today, my thoughts and prayers are with the entire Bush family - April 21, 2018 at 11:50:39 AM
- What Really Happened To Kurt Cobain? Top Doc Drops A Bombshell About The Late Star - April 21, 2018 at 11:43:59 AM
- Saturday AM Victors Board update: Racial slur controversy (FYI "niggardly" is still not a racial slur), UM football recruiting still horrendous, Kurt Cobain still dead, and I'm reading how-to sites in anticipation of my battle with the light switch later.* - April 21, 2018 at 11:43:16 AM
- All or nothing Dallas Cowboys coming out soon. Jourdan Lewis likes to talk - April 21, 2018 at 11:36:30 AM
- U2 kind of blows. Post-1970s Aerosmith sucks too.* - April 21, 2018 at 11:33:19 AM
- Bull Durham on MLB Network. Love this movie* - April 21, 2018 at 11:28:41 AM
- I bet 95%+ of the lunatics that support Trump emotionally abuse and abandon their families in support of their selfish and obsessive needs.* - April 21, 2018 at 11:23:18 AM
- Nirvana was legitimately good and stands above their peers in alternative rock era. Agree or disagree* - April 21, 2018 at 11:11:19 AM
- Not even close. PJ, Soundgarden, AIC are all better* - April 21, 2018 at 01:36:44 PM
- They only stand above their peers in terms of lasting popularity. They were never as good as their Seattle peers, and this is coming from someone that was a huge fan at that time.... - April 21, 2018 at 12:30:37 PM
- Thanks for input. Follow-up: where does Red Hot Chile Peppers fall into discussion.... - April 21, 2018 at 11:32:58 AM
- Agree but I'd say legitimately great. Cobain was an artist - April 21, 2018 at 11:27:54 AM
- I hate Nirvana. Now before you simply write that off as the ramblings of a geriatric, I love Foo Fighters (m) - April 21, 2018 at 11:21:08 AM
- Nirvana might be the most overrated band in the history of music. So, I disagree* - April 21, 2018 at 11:21:03 AM
- Soundgarden was the best grunge band, followed by Alice in Chains. Pearl Jam a distant 3rd - April 21, 2018 at 11:20:49 AM
- Agree* - April 21, 2018 at 11:19:55 AM
- Depends how you define alternative. I might say grunge rock era. But in the 80s you had the Clash or late 80s REM. Some ppl might - April 21, 2018 at 11:15:16 AM
- pearl jam* - April 21, 2018 at 11:15:14 AM