Admin - Beave
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Chief Technical Officer - Yosterizer
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Honorary moderator - Big Lake
Assistant honorary moderator - Blue Man
Ceremonial moderator - the wino
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
|| Board #5
|| Grits' Sports Column
|| EROC's Site
|| Reddit Victors Board
- Trump goes to rally in Texas to support C(uck)ruz....(photo) - October 22, 2018 at 08:00:04 PM
- On radio, Don Brown said he thinks about Penn St. every morning.* - October 22, 2018 at 07:59:56 PM
- Colin Cowherd said on his show today. That he is hearing that it's a good chance Meyer is not at OSU next year.Also Joel Klatt who was on the Rich Eisen show today said when he met with Meyer last week the guy looked out of it* - October 22, 2018 at 07:56:22 PM
- did Stueber play well?* - October 22, 2018 at 07:55:17 PM
- Spartan Unity Walk... - October 22, 2018 at 07:53:43 PM
- WTOL sports director Jordan Strack is a Michigan fan boi...heíd probably know about Hudson* - October 22, 2018 at 07:48:44 PM
- watching a replay of Oaks Christian and Charbonnet. Sucks to watch the game and see his stud DE teammate Kaybon Thibodeaux killing people and know that we are not even in the conversation for him* - October 22, 2018 at 07:44:21 PM
- Need to try and get two of benhart,keegan, and ike, hopefully the coaches dont fuck ot recruting up again* - October 22, 2018 at 07:34:08 PM
- Warinner isn't known as a recruiter but IMO he's already better than Drevno - October 22, 2018 at 07:49:46 PM
- Michigan needs to send the bagman for Benhart. Losing him to SHITASS Nebraska would be a disgrace* - October 22, 2018 at 07:47:34 PM
- Benhart is the one we want* - October 22, 2018 at 07:39:33 PM
- No. Just need one of those. Have Mayfield, Hayes, Stueber. Plus 1 of the above. Then 2020 is important and Michigan is well positioned. Need to get Hinton and another really good prospect like Pyne, for instance.* - October 22, 2018 at 07:38:10 PM
- Ike doesn't move the needle for me. Landing both Benhart and Keegan would be an outrageous coup* - October 22, 2018 at 07:36:57 PM
- As of Friday night Keegan was not a take** - October 22, 2018 at 07:36:50 PM
- recruiting was my first thought as well. but given the last two wins and the prospects for the rest of the season I'm pretty optimistic* - October 22, 2018 at 07:36:09 PM
- Hope it isnít a Title IX issue* - October 22, 2018 at 07:32:26 PM
- Smells like an academic thing as much as a parent interference thing. Could be wrong though* - October 22, 2018 at 07:21:56 PM
- wonder what JBC's reaction was when Hudson told him he's leaving* - October 22, 2018 at 07:21:52 PM
- Inside track to start at a playoff-level program - October 22, 2018 at 07:17:19 PM
- Sometimes parents are crazy and push their kids into dumb decisions. May not be the case here but have seen it firsthand many times. I definitely see it more frequently now than I did 10, 15 yrs ago.* - October 22, 2018 at 07:24:20 PM
- Something is off in that Mom's statement. I don't know what happened but it feels like something *happened* more than just something I've been thinking about* - October 22, 2018 at 07:20:29 PM
- Yes, this* - October 22, 2018 at 07:23:45 PM
- Agree* - October 22, 2018 at 07:21:51 PM
- Maybe I am reading into the mom's statement buy why would she use "respectable"? Like maybe he got into trouble and we'll soon know something happened. Too sudden, something is up.* - October 22, 2018 at 07:19:31 PM
- contin, he has to drop to FCS or Juco to play immediately - October 22, 2018 at 07:17:56 PM
- A repost in case anyone forgot: Michigan State had 94 total yards on offense. 94. That is all.* - October 22, 2018 at 07:15:07 PM
- How many games did Hudson play in this year?* - October 22, 2018 at 07:12:17 PM
- QOTD - October 22, 2018 at 07:09:03 PM
- Dave Ablauf confirms Hudson transfer * - October 22, 2018 at 07:02:05 PM
- Whatever Drevno did to piss off the Offensive Tackle Gods, they are still not pleased.* - October 22, 2018 at 06:58:53 PM