Admin - Beave
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Chief Technical Officer - Yosterizer
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Honorary moderator - Big Lake
Assistant honorary moderator - Blue Man
Ceremonial moderator - the wino
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
|| Board #5
|| Grits' Sports Column
|| Withnail's Blog
|| EROC's Site
- If you've ever been to a USC football game you probably noticed that tailgating was allowed everywhere including on campus. I guess they are doing a cash grab and requiring people to pay a premium for that opportunity now. The common folk are pissed off and deservedly so. I don't think I've seen more custom tailgate vehicles, equipment, etc anywhere than at USC, and I've been to tons of them across the country* - June 21, 2018 at 01:16:41 PM
- LV I never banned you. Hell, I didn't ban you for your nasty attacks on me today, what makes you think I banned you for not sharing my POV? If banned everyone here who doesn't share my POV the place would be empty.* - June 21, 2018 at 12:59:19 PM
- France looked great when they went Italian - June 21, 2018 at 12:57:04 PM
- BBA - June 21, 2018 at 12:55:34 PM
- WaPo: U.S. will stop prosecuting parents who cross the border illegally with children, official says - June 21, 2018 at 12:49:48 PM
- Rank these fruits: Mango, blackberry, banana, apricot, cantaloupe (green or orange)* - June 21, 2018 at 12:45:11 PM
- Mango, blackberry, banana, honeydew, apricot, cantaloupe (I like them all though)* - June 21, 2018 at 02:33:46 PM
- Rank the other four wherever you prefer, so long as cantaloupe is a distant fifth. - June 21, 2018 at 01:48:18 PM
- Apricot is not well liked. Kosmo is right though, think the dried ones are better. - June 21, 2018 at 01:19:13 PM
- Honeydew melon, mango, cantaloupe, banana, blackberry, apricot.* - June 21, 2018 at 01:03:38 PM
- green melon is honeydew, not cantaloupe, fwiw* - June 21, 2018 at 12:51:54 PM
- Ugh* - June 21, 2018 at 01:13:27 PM
- Blackberry, banana, mango, cantaloupe, apricot* - June 21, 2018 at 12:51:25 PM
- Mango, blackberry, cantaloupe, apricot (like the dried ones better,) banana.* - June 21, 2018 at 12:50:47 PM
- Rank them for me and we'll see if you've been paying attention.* - June 21, 2018 at 12:49:58 PM
- 1) Mango, 2) cantaloupe, 3) Blackberry, 4) apricot, a distant 5) Banana* - June 21, 2018 at 12:47:09 PM
- blackberry, banana, cantaloupe, mango, apricot* - June 21, 2018 at 12:47:08 PM
- The thing that gets me about the 2016 election is the 3rd party candidate were terrible! - June 21, 2018 at 12:38:09 PM
- uncw: I'd think that the ruling is actually a boon for small business, or at least neutral, it will encourage more local brick and mortal shopping and hurt large online retailers like Zappos, Amazon, and so on* - June 21, 2018 at 12:34:26 PM
- Melania Trump headed to Texas border. Secret Service on alert for an escape attmpt* - June 21, 2018 at 12:33:15 PM
- Peru game is awesome, love watching a good team that's playing for their life. - June 21, 2018 at 12:30:01 PM
- Yost, I can't remember, are you/have you been a member of the NRA? - June 21, 2018 at 12:27:58 PM
- If the DNC & RNC were able to nominate their own candidate internally for a general election, the D's obviously would have went for Clinton, who would the R's have picked internally in '16?... - June 21, 2018 at 12:24:44 PM