All adverts will require a Tel No.and Email address to appear.Links are permitted but not as a sole point of contact. Adverts with links only will not appear.If you would like more infomation or would like to just place an Advert then please send your details along with the Advert to thebullringadmin@gmail.com Many thanks & kind regards to all readers/advertisers

THE BULL-RING Bull-Ring

(no subject)
IP: 88.109.49.69

Posted by maz on 24/10/2005, 1:54 pm

PLEASE HELP : Franky the Mastiff stolen from Rochdale on 22nd October. Much loved pet, kids are devastated. My wife hasnt stopped crying for two days now. scumbags who stole him will probably try to sell him. Police has been informed and a generous reward will be given for return.

If the scumbag who stole my dog is reading this, I will not rest till I find my Franky. I will persue you till the end. You will pay for this.

If you see this dog please contact me on 07855399127 or your local police station.

A friend has done this post for me, but please post this to other boards you visit. I will be much obliged.

(See pic of Franky on Bull-Ring.)

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2013
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording