The Savage Files Journal

(no subject)
IP: 24.65.191.253

hey steve its brian the furniture removal guy that gave you a ride from prince rupert to vancouver awhile back ago. i"m no longer with them and moved on to bigger hills i might of miss understood that you will be around dawson creek to fort nelson i gave a friends address ps merry xmass pss i have two friends in auzzy psss wanna job pssssss life has never been better and i hope for the same for you my friend brian

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

If this project is to proceed soon as planned, there are so many things I have to organize- not the least of which, is financial support. I will keep you updated with my progress, but in the meantime, have a look through the pictures and stories from some of my past travels, try your luck at the competitions and quizzes, and check out the not so savage files, a page where you can post your happy memories of Bali and New York. You can post a message to me by clicking here. If you can help this project even in a small way, click on the paypal button to make a safe and secure contribution on-line.

Alternately,contributions by way of cash or cheque may be sent to

STEPHEN SAVAGE
PO BOX 121
CLAYFIELD
QLD 4011
AUSTRALIA

A huge thankyou to everyone who has helped in their own way, to get this project started.

The Not So Savage Files / tell Steve where to go / favourite books / links /101 ways you can help / thankyou

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2013
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording