The haven of dandelions, roses, and daises, there would be no better description of Golden Plains than a touch of gold. Itís as if the fabled King Midas flew down, caressing every flower and leaf. The sun, also a bright gold high in the sky, rains down little drops of more gold, sprinkling itís magic upon everything within this gemstone of a land.
This land is closed. It is no longer habitable.
- yep. I'm back - By Aabra January 2, 2006 at 07:03:09 PM
- well> - By sasha January 2, 2006 at 07:15:29 PM
- >> - By Aabra January 2, 2006 at 07:28:01 PM
- hey Sasha - By Andree January 2, 2006 at 06:55:42 PM
- hmm>>> - By Sasha January 2, 2006 at 07:16:28 PM
- kk. - By Andree January 2, 2006 at 07:26:56 PM
You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.
Post a reply: