AMERICAN ARMSPORT ASSOCIATION'S MESSAGE BOARD ----------IF YOU HAVE A CONTEST TO BE ADVERTISED PLEASE SUBMIT IT FOR SANCTIONING AND INCLUSION ON THE UPCOMING EVENTS PAGE OF THIS SITE******************************** Board Rules 1. Keep it clean! 2. No slanderous or threatening posts allowed 3. Follow the guidelines regarding events. 4. Third strike rule is in effect - we delete your posts twice, third time you are banned. 5. We reserve the right to delete any posts we deem necessary. ************************************************************************************************************* IF YOU WISH TO REGISTER IN ORDER TO POST ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD YOU MUST SEND AN EMAIL TO armsport@usit.net AND ASK TO BE REGISTERED. YOUR FULL NAME MUST BE INCLUDED IN YOUR EMAIL REQUEST. ************************************************************************************************************************ EMOTICONS - You can use emoticons on this message board. View full list on http://www.armsport.com/emoticons.html ************************************************************************************************************************ NON AAA SANCTIONED EVENTS - If YOU are the tournament director, please feel free to post your event's information on this board. In order to ensure accurate information is posted, this applies to tournament directors ONLY! If you are NOT the tournament director, do NOT post the event. ************************************************************************************************************************Re(2): HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY

HI! Christ I hope all is well with the pole barn bender family and everyone else. I've been hard at it weight lifting but not pulling. Trying to revover from an injury, I call fatassness.

Take care
Todd

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2013
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording