The herd who dwells within Cobblestone Creek is well provided for. A large wood smothers the land in thick trees and tall canopies, a few scattered clearings giving enough space for groupings to fit in the center together. There is a large cul-de-sac clearing that is lined by a deep bow in the creek which runs dry in hot summers so that one might see the cobblestone-like appearance of the creek bed. When the creek is dried, there is still hope in a smaller sister-stream running on the other side of the herd land.
This land is closed. No herds can live here.
- OOC - By Vangarwa February 27, 2007 at 09:27:43 PM
- >> - By Ferret February 27, 2007 at 11:22:39 PM
- Re(1): >> - By Vangarwa February 27, 2007 at 11:34:53 PM
- DON'T LEEEAVE! - By Ferret February 27, 2007 at 11:55:45 PM
- Ok, lol - By Vangarwa February 28, 2007 at 00:26:41 AM
You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.
Post a reply: