Wimbledon Film Festival 2009 - Call for Entries IP: 22.214.171.124 Posted on January 28, 2009 at 09:34:24 AM by Wimbledon09
On June 20th 2009, Wimbledon's alternative film club, the WFC, hosts the second Wimbledon Shorts Film Festival at the Polka Theatre Wimbledon. We've got great people from across the film industry organising and judging the event and submissions are now open for everyone from experienced directors to first time filmmakers.
Submission forms and information can be found at:
Entries will be judged by a panel of independent film experts:
• Andrew Pulver: Film Editor, The Guardian
• Ashvin Kumar: Director of Oscar-nominated short film Little Terrorist
• Derek Malcolm: World-famous film critic.
• Sam Lavender: Development Editor Film4
• Manu Luksch: Director of The Ambient Project
• Dominic Buttimore: Director of Th1ng animation, a prominent animation company.
We accept submissions on DVD only, films should be no longer than 15 minutes long. Entry deadline is the 31st March 2009.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wimbledon Shorts Team.
Replies: There have been no replies.
You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.