FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board

Feature Film-Dandelion-Seeks Funding
IP: 76.168.95.68

I am currently seeking funding for my feature film, Dandelion. I have a cast and director already on board, just looking for investors to help fun the film. If you want a producer credit or are interested in helping me bring my vision to life please email me asap.

Here is the synopsis
Dandelion, is the story of two young woman, Berlin and Jade, who embark separately, on a luminous journey through their dreams, to find not only each other, but parts of themselves they never knew existed. Berlin, is a sophisticated, extrovert, lesbian photographer from New York City, with a tainted past and a collection of broken relationships. Jade, is an introverted bohemian, Environmental Activist from Austin, who has been in a relationship with the same man for over a year. The story begins when Berlin and Jade find themselves in the same dream, sharing a passionate night together. When they awake the next morning they return to the reality of their everyday existence, not knowing they have had the same dream about each other. In New York City, Berlin, is hired to shoot an Environmental Green Room event at the South by South East Film Festival, being held in Austin the upcoming weekend, where Jade will be working with her Environmental Organization. Each night, leading up to the event, the two girls continue to dream about each other. Every dream more lucid than the one before, until suddenly, an assemblage of dreams becomes a fanatical love affair neither, Berlin or Jade, know how to explain. The interaction between these two forms the core of this character driven film. I have been writing Gay and Lesbian material for years, Dandelion, being my first feature screenplay. Being Young and Gay, in todays world is still as tough of a journey as it has always been. I find myself consistently searching for definitive characters who portray the struggle of being Gay and Lesbian in a realistic and positive light, to help others in their everyday battle. Dandelion, shines it's light down on those who are questioning their own sexuality, and those who are just simply trying to be who they are

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board
FilmMakers.com

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording