Peekskill Military Academy
Quit You Like Men
PMA memories
IP: 69.118.82.70

From reading many of the messages recently, I noticed how many alumni recall the loading of the buses and leaving campus for the Thanksgiving and Xmas vacations. Sounds like a common thought that enters many minds at that time of the year. For the past forty four years, I have had PMA in my thoughts constantly. Every time there is a beautiful Sunday in the Spring and Fall I think of the Dress Parades. On Mother's Day, I think of our trips to Camp Smith. In September, I think of the arrival and orientation of new cadets. I wonder how many of you out there share the same fond memories I have and as often as I have. This meassage board has helped keep those memories alive for me. It's so enjoyable to see messages from those who were at PMA during my duration and especially from a faculty member like Dave Miller, who can share many memories as a cadet, teacher and coach. Thank-you, to all of you for keeping this message board full of memories.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Thank you for visiting.
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2013
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording