FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board

Re(1): Accepting pilots
IP: 64.40.63.183

Dear to whom it may concern

We would like to know if you could help us get our story made into a movie if you would direct us to a movie producer. Human Beings need help for our natural bodies to live and function properly, people also have spiritual needs as well.

Due to millions of hurting, rejected, abandoned, abused and unloved, hurting people of all ages, races, social and economical status, I felt compelled to write a book about the story of my life of rejection, abuses, by my mother and other family members. The story of my book is titled “Mama Please Love Me (Just Give Me A Hug).” My life story is told as I lived and the actual abuses that I lived through and endured.

We offer Hope! To those who feel they have no Hope or feel Hopeless. I share my personal life story of how I was given this Hope, Love, Peace, and Forgiveness for those who hurt me and to ultimately experience that peace and joy that none other can fill that void. I share my story of what and who changed my life and the happiness that I have never felt but each day that I am blessed to live another day. My friend and I look forward to reaching out to help any and all who are hurting everyday. My life story also has helped many others to love and show appreciation towards their family members and to others who love and care about them that they have taken their love for granted.

Please visit our website www.mamapleaseloveme.blogspot.com
Ford & Cotia

Mama Please Love Me

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board
FilmMakers.com

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording