NYTVF's "Bing Decisions Project"- submit an original TV show idea. $25k prize. IP: 22.214.171.124 Posted on November 3, 2010 at 03:40:29 PM by nytvf
Calling all independent producers, writers, and directors:
BING 'DECISIONS' PROJECT now open!
The New York Television Festival is teaming up with Microsoft’s innovative decision engine Bing and branded entertainment visionary Ben Silverman’s Electus to develop a new show created by a member of the NYTVF community.
* The theme of the competition is "Decisions." How you showcase that theme is up to you, but it must be central to the story or format of the show.
* The show can be scripted or nonscripted, with any format or tone.
* The winner receives a $25,000 development deal with Bing & Electus
What do I need to submit?
* A 3 to 15 minute pilot presentation that showcases the theme "Decisions."
* A one sheet describing the show
You are free to incorporate Bing into the pilot itself, though that is not necessary. If you do feature Bing explicitly, keep in mind it is available across a wide variety of platforms, and please use an artistic eye in deciding how to incorporate it. Avoid overuse. Remember that the most important part of your entry is the show itself. The winner receives a $25,000 development deal with Bing & Electus.
January 31, 2011
For more info: Visit www.nytvf.com <http://www.nytvf.com/>
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>