To join, please post with the following. Be sure you have read and promise to abide by the rules. All posts that do not follow the rules (ie. breed: mystical; age: 345; etc.) will be deleted.
- Horse's Full Name (please also always put this in the box that says "Name" when posting in character):
- Player Out of Character Name (this is the Player's name, not the horse's name, and should be the same for all the horses that you, the person, play):
- Anything else you'd like to include:
- Horses may not reply to another horse's post here (ooc posts are permitted). Don't roleplay on this board. Herdless is the field, under explore.
- It is not permitted to join as mythical horses without prior permission.
- Remember, before you join, go to the Members database and Search the joined horses to make sure the name you want has not been previously used. If it shows up, it's been used. If it doesn't, it is available and you may join with it, unless it's on the reservation board located in the OOC section.
- If you are new to Beqanna, it's probably a good idea to see if your OOC name has been used as well. If it has, you may want to change your OOC name or add a 2 (eg. Jenny2) after yours to avoid confusion.
- You will be updated into the Members Database automatically, so you don't need to wait for an acceptance post. However be sure to check back in a few days, just incase an officer has found a problem with your post
- Due to excessive overuse, horses may not join with Beqanna bloodlines, as twins, as zorses/zebras/mules/donkeys/hinnies/extinct horse breeds etc, or with major diseases without prior permission from the owners.
- When checking the database and names reservation board for names please make sure you check for name variations on both; names with/without spaces or with added characters (') do not count as seperate names and so cannot be joined/used again. For example, if you want to use the name "Horses" when the name "Horse's" or "Horse Name" "Horsename" has been used/reserved, you can't. However spelling differences are allowed (horses - horsess)
- Breed information - Please read this before joining your horse/s breed information
- NEW: Until we are able to update the official rules page, please also refer to this temporary page of new and updated rules --> new rules
There have been no replies.
Post a reply: