Final call for entries: The Bing Decisions Project. $25k Grand Prize. IP: 126.96.36.199 Posted on January 26, 2011 at 12:56:10 PM by nytvf
Still time to submit! Final deadline is Monday, 1/31.
BING 'DECISIONS' PROJECT
The New York Television Festival has teamed up with Microsoft’s innovative decision engine Bing and branded entertainment visionary Ben Silverman’s Electus to develop a new TV show created by YOU, a member of the NYTVF community.
* The winner receives a $25,000 development deal with Bing & Electus.
* The winner and all finalists in this contest will receive designation as a 2011 Official Artist at the New York Television Festival in September, 2011.
* The theme of the competition is "Decisions." How you showcase that theme is up to you, but it must be central to the story or format of the show.
* Your show can be scripted or nonscripted, with any format or tone.
What do I need to submit?
* A 3 to 15 minute TV pilot presentation that showcases the theme "Decisions"
* A one sheet or outline describing the show
You are free to incorporate Bing into the pilot itself, though that is not necessary. If you do feature Bing explicitly, keep in mind it is available across a wide variety of platforms, and please use an artistic eye in deciding how to incorporate it. Avoid overuse. Remember that the most important part of your entry is the show itself.
January 31, 2011
To download an entry packet:
Visit www.nytvf.com/2010_bing.htm <http://www.nytvf.com/2010_bing.htm>;