Peekskill Military Academy
Quit You Like Men
Re(2): PMA Football
IP: 72.153.114.198

Dear Robert: Hope this reaches you. I lived at the same house you grew up in. I'm the nephew of Jose and Rita Fernandez. The Napolitanos were upstairs and you guys lived in the basement. With my deepest respect, I recall the events of your dad's passing. I carried his casket along with my cousin Jose into the church for the funeral.It was, and still is, one of those days in my life I will never forget.The memory is quite vivid. Still recall that day as if it was yesterday. Your dad was one of the most honest men I've ever met. Straight and upfront. A real leader of men. My uncle Jose, who had been a pilot in the cuban airforce had most respect for him. Your mom and my aunt Rita liked each other very much. Sad to say, they've both passed on. My cousin Jose lives here in Miami as well as I. Please get back to me either thru e-mail or please call (305)279-2941. If I'm not in leave a message. It would be a great pleasure hearing from you. Jose would also be very glad to re-connect. Much love to you and your family. Oscar.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Thank you for visiting.
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2013
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording