We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Question: Intolerance To Supplements, That Once Use To Be Helpful.
IP: 206.168.41.169

So...You might remember my post below. It now seems like it doesn't matter what supplements I take, my body seems to be having a negative reaction to almost everything I try. I did well with Eleuthero taken with Schisandra until about the 3rd day and then once again I did not feel well.
Many of these I have taken the past two years with good results - the maca, Ashwagandha, iodine, magnesium, selenium, why is it that now can I not tolerate them?
I get headaches, cold hands and feet, swollen glands, stiff neck-(feels like from swollen glands), tired and cranky.
I've been doing some reading and I was wondering if I could be low on glutathione? Could I have overburdened my body by taking all these supplements for a long period of time?

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.