We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
A step back with adrenals.
IP: 74.101.105.171

Hi James,

I've made marked improvement in my adrenal (and thyroid) issues over the past couple of months by following your advice.

However, I think I've hurt myself this week. Haven't been eating chocolate for the past couple of months, but, feeling pretty good, had close to 100g of very dark chocolate over the past week, as well as a small cup of green tea at a restaurant.

Now, I've been feeling the familiar numbness, nausea, and dizziness again, and although it's not bad, it feels like a prolonged food allergy or a blood sugar issue (again, would be adrenal-related).

I hope I haven't turned back my progress significantly, but this brings me to a couple of questions:

1) Besides avoiding stimulants, and increasing Vit. C and B Vitamins, are there are any dietary guidelines I should follow? I sometimes have a white flour pastry, sometimes a little sugar, but generally eat very well. How strict should I be for fastest recovery?

2) How many mg of Vitamin C, daily, is best from natural sources? I don't take synthetic C, so I estimate my intake thru the number of oranges, kiwis, etc., that I eat.

Thank you,
Alex.

PS -- I also received the thyroid tonic. Thanks. I noticed the ingredients on the jar are different from the listing on your site -- has there been a change?

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.