Telelaget's Message and Query Board

Brevik ancestors
IP: 72.133.205.230

My grandfather emigrated from the area in 1906 (his uncle left before him, not sure when, but his name was Hans Ingebretsen, his mothers brother) ultimately ending up on the west coast in Seattle, WA.

Henry Marinius Hansen was born JUL 1889 to Lars Peter Hansen b NOV 1860 (his parents were Hans Petter Johnsen b 1824 & Maren Helene Larsdatter b 1824) and Janna Elise Ingebretsen b OCT 1862 (parents Hans Johan Ingebretsen b 1831 & Inger Marie Hansdatter b 1834) - they all seemed to stay in the Brevik area, and I have been able to find my ggggrandparents as well. But I would like to see if I can find Henrys siblings (those that remained in Norway) if possible: Viktor Eugene (different father) b 1884 ; Ingerid Marie b 1891 ; Ingrid b 1892 ; Borghild b 1893 ; Ernst Leonard b 1896 ; Hjordis b 1898 ; Lilly Julie b 1900

We know that Viktor went by Eugen and moved to Canada and Ernst went to Australia (never have found either one in those countries unfortunately) and would like to find his sisters. Would love to be able to find my family across the ocean!

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording