We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Re(1): liver cleansing
IP: 24.253.104.214

Hi Marsha,

Bitters are the best way to cleanse the liver. The Chinese bitters in the link you posted will work. Bitters also help the gallbladder by increasing bile production and release.

Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day when using bitters to hyperdilute and flush the garbage released from the liver.

Bitters work because the bitterness stimulates the bitter receptors on the tongue. This in turn stimulates the vagus nerve. This in turn stimulates the stomach to release stomach acid. The vagus nerve stimulation also increases bile production and release, the release of pancreatic enzymes, and has a mild stimulating effect on the intestines.

Fiber and lecithin granules are also helpful for the gallbladder. I have more details on all this in this older post I did:

http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1534176#i

It is a good idea to both cleanse and support the liver. Herbs for supporting the liver include milk thistle seed, turmeric, schisandra berry, artichoke leaf and licorice root.

James

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.