We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Re(1): Metabolic Stimulation supplements
IP: 24.253.104.214

Hi David,

In my opinion it is an extremely crappy formula!

The original formula is full of dangerous stimulants including ephedra, phenylethylamine (PEA) that is an amphetamine, synephrine, green tea extract (caffeine), yohimbe and additional caffeine. Yohimbe can also raise blood pressure and damage the liver and kidneys. This product should be avoided completely.

If people are trying to lose weight they need to look at what is causing the weight gain to begin with. There are a number of reasons including drinking diet sodas or using artificial sweeteners, diabetes, hypothyroidism, hormones, etc. Usually I have people check their thyroid function first through basal body temperature first. A subnormal daily temperature along with symptoms pretty much confirms hypothyroidism despite what the highly inaccurate thyroid lab tests say. I explain the process of basal body temperature on my Thyroid Tonic informational page:

http://mountainmistbotanicals.com/formulas/thyroid.htm

James

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.