FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board

Awesome new documentary about people with disabilities and attendants
IP: 69.233.244.170

Awesome new documentary about people with disabilities and attendants
Hello I'm making a documentary exploring the relationship between people with disabilities and their aides. I think I have kind of a unique view on how aides should be hired and directed as employees. Since I spend so much time with my own aides I want us to become friends but also maintain the balance of a professional relationship. The most important thing is mutual respect which many people with disabilities and their aides don't have. This documentary will feature an awesome comedian and playwright who will talk about her own experiences, my own exploration of my relationships with my aides, and you will hear from the people who have worked for us.

The footage is being shot as we speak. The next phase of this project is editing, creating DVDs, and getting the word out. I want this documentary to look and be professional, so I will be hiring a professional editor and creating professional DVDs. Unfortunately, this costs money! So I set up a Kickstart for this project. For people who don't know, Kickstart is a website that helps people fund raise - the trick is, you have to reach your goal to get the money. My goal is $2,000 and I have 22 days left to reach my goal. We have $1,325 currently. Please spread the word or donate! http://aidedoc.weebly.com/ or thejoyofaides@gmail.com

The Joy of Aides

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board
FilmMakers.com

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording