We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Re(2): sleep
IP: 67.81.11.201

James, most of the time I can fall asleep but wake up several times in the middle of the night. If I feel particularly stressed, I have difficulty falling asleep. I have adrenal, hypothyroid, and candida. I have been taking your adrenal and thyroid formula together. I use Kava and Gaba at night. I have also tried Htp, valerian, theanine, etc. I am using an over the counter progesterone cream since I am estrogen dominant. Lately, my breast hurts a little. I tried both the water and milk kefir which constipated me. I am just a mess. I against using RX, but sometimes have to take Xanax at night. I usually feel better from this since I sleep better throuh the night. Do you do private consults?

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.