Austin Screenwriters Conference IP: 18.104.22.168 Posted on September 21, 2011 at 02:19:59 PM by bluecat
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TEXAS MOVIE?
TELL US WHY AND YOU COULD WIN A PRODUCER’S BADGE TO THE AUSTIN SCREENWRITERS CONFERENCE!
We are thrilled to announce that The BlueCat Screenplay Competitition has teamed up with the good folks at the Austin Screenwriters Conference to award one lucky writer a FREE Producer's Badge to the 2011 Austin Film Festival and Conference. (Read below for benefits of the Producer's Badge)
Please go to BlueCat’s Facebook Page and simply tell us your favorite movie set in Texas and why. Be sure to not only give the title of the movie, but your reasons why. You can pick the same movie as some one else, but be sure to express your passion for your choice in your own original, personal way.
Matt Dy, Austin Screenplay/Teleplay Competition Director, will be picking the most inspired answer and will award Producer's Badge (over $600 value.) Deadline is Monday, September 26th at Midnight PST.
The 2011 Producers Badge is your key to experiencing all the best the Austin Film Festival & Conference has to offer. Gain entry into the panels, parties and networking events - PLUS be first in line for all eight days of the screenings that make the AFF the "not-to-miss" event of the Fall season!
• All Four Days of Conference Panels (Oct. 20 - 23, 2011)
• All Eight Days of Festival Screenings (Oct. 20 - 27, 2011)
• Meet and Greets
• Access to the Exhibit Hall
• Access to the "Badge Line" for priority* entry into theater
• Opening Night Reception - Oct. 20 (Producer Badges only)
• Late Night Welcome Party - Oct. 20 (Producer Badges only)
• Film Texas BBQ Supper - Oct. 21 (Producer Badges only)
• Filmmakers Happy Hour - Oct. 21 (Producer Badges only)
• Pitch Finale Party - Oct. 22
• Conference Wrap Party - Oct. 22
• "Hair of the Dog" Brunch - Oct. 23 (Producer Badges only)
• Closing Night Party - Oct. 27 (Producers Badges only)
Replies: There have been no replies.
You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.