FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board

Writer/Director seeking collaborators
IP: 71.84.32.80

Award winning writer and director, who gave up the daily grind to move out to L.A. to make something of myself. Spent the last 6 years working in network TV, but is well versed in the "inís and outís" of film production - from concept to completion.

I have a large transmedia intellectual property (the genre is intelligent horror/suspense) that I have written and am currently building a brand for. Over the next year or so I would like to shoot a webseries and some trailers to seek funding to take things to the next level. Like every other creative person out there, I want to be part of a self-sufficient production crew that can break the mold and make projects that conserve the artistic integrity and creative control.

I am not offering anyone a job, but would like to meet some people who are passionate about production and working on smart projects. I want to build relationships that can carry over into other collaborations and hopefully with some steam built - turn into paying gigs.

Currently wanting to meet a PRODUCER or UPM/PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (who wants to move into a producer roll), someone who has experience with low to no budget shoots. A CINEMATOGRAPHER, who has a mind of their own and wants to build a better reel. And of course GAFFER, SOUND, MAKE-UP, EFFECTS and PRODUCTION DESIGN people who love camaraderie and making an already creative endeavor, fun.

Lets chat, look at each other's work, maybe meet for lunch or a drink (if local to Los Angeles) and hopefully find some common ground.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board
FilmMakers.com

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording