We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Adrenals and ear pressure
IP: 69.254.140.111

HiJames,

I believe I have adrenal fatigue because I am unable to handle stress, I get extremely anxious "fight and flight" when I am not in danger, or getting dizzy when getting up fast. When I take your supplements how long do you take them for. I am overwhelmed from all the information that is out there about adrenal fatigue. I really don't know where to start - the diet, the supplements?

My other question is when I use the cell phone I feel pressure in my ear. It doesn't hut but I feel pressure. A few months ago I was on the cell phone for 20-30 minutes and ever since off and on I feel the pressure in my ear. I went to the Dr. said my ears were fine. I am no sure if this is related to my adrenals.

Amparo, whom you know fro CA told me to take Ganoderma Luciderm but that makes me sleepy even just taking 275mg.

Help I am confused.

Lupe

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.