We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Vision is partially controlled by the contraction and relaxation of muscles around the eye that aids
IP: 68.227.23.87

Hi Nancy,

As for eyesight, there are a number of things that could be going on. The most common age related disorders are weakening of the optic nerve, macular degeneration, changes in the vitreous humor and changes to the lens; usually a loss of elasticity. For vision problems I recommend the En-Vision formula.

As for the memory the first thing to always is your medication. Medications are a very common cause. Another common cause is hypothyroidism. Therefore, I also recommend you check your basal body temperature since this is a better indicator of thyroid function than lab tests. I have instructions in the Thyroid Tonic informational page:

http://mountainmistbotanicals.com/formulas/thyroid.htm

In the meantime one thing that can be used to help with memory is lecithin granules. Lecithin actually has a number of beneficial effects. Anyway, I recommend a tablespoon of the granules 3 times daily.

As for gray hair one of the best herbs for this is called he shou wu, also known as fo ti. Remember it takes time though for the darker hair to grow out so be patient.

Tyrosine can help in some cases as well since tyrosine is used in the formation of pigment. Tyrosine is also required for the production of thyroid hormones if you find your thyroid is low.

Acne is best treated from the inside, but not with antibiotics. Acne results from the high level of androgen hormones. So the bitters will do the best job, and zinc internally. On the zinc I recommend 50mg daily.

James

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.