We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Additional Notes
IP: 71.146.130.114

Having done more research about maca, I understand that it is a cortisol precursor. Apparently, maca was increasing my cortisol and thus suppressing my adrenal glands. This, in turn, was giving me hypoglycemiaóalong with a bunch of other terrible symptoms related to elevated cortisol.

Iíve read about the endocrine system, but I still donít understand why my body reacts so strongly to maca and ashwagandha. Can you shed some light on what could be going on? Could this be a hormonal issue? I donít want to take wild yam because this is also a cortisol precursor. Iím taking lots of amla and bee pollen in addition to your adrenal support formula. I want to take something else to help my body. Iím barely getting through each day. Thoughts?

Camille P

P.S. I understand you have had some negative experiences with the moderators and trolls on the curezone recently. I hope they donít deter you from contributing your excellent advice. I have been reading health forums for 5+ years and your voice stands out as truly a gift. Some of us read you without speaking upóbut weíre here, silently appreciating your contribution.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.