FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board

Stereoscopic 3D animated music video: "Everything That Grownups Know"
IP: 71.61.231.245

Quick bit of background: I'm a singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist who has jumped head first into 3D stereoscopic animation. As in, hand-drawn limited 2D animation, but assisted with a computer and rendered in stereoscopic 3D. (Think Yellow Submarine as viewed through a ViewMaster for the general idea.)

Instead of releasing my next album as a CD, I decided to take on the challenge of making a stereoscopic animated video for every track on the album. I plan to release a 3D blu-ray instead of a CD when the project is complete.

The latest video I finished can be found through the link at the end of this post

You will need red/cyan glasses to properly view the 3D effect, but you can turn it off by clicking on the 3D button on the YouTube player and choosing "Turn off 3D" from the popup menu.

I'd appreciate any comments/critiques you have. Although I probably won't be changing much on this particular video (I spent the last five months on it), your critiques may help with the remaining videos.

Thanks!

"Everything That Grownups Know" 3D music video on YouTube

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board
FilmMakers.com

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording