Telelaget's Message and Query Board

Tinn, Telemark farm, families
IP: 75.105.167.74

I have recently found information on my Berge relatives that goes back to Tinn Telemark, Norway. My GG grandfather was Ingebrit Jonsson Berge HAKALAND, born 1788 and immigrated from Hakaland, Tinn, Telemark, on the ship Argo in 1843. His parents were Jon Ingebritsson HAKALAND b abt 1752 and died 1835, and Gyry Sigurdsson BJORNERUD b abt 1754, both from Tinn, Telemark. Ingebrit and his wife settled in Dane county Wisconsin. His wife was Aslaug Jonsson MARHEIM, b 1783 in Tinn Telemark. Her parents were Jon MARHEIM, b abt 1761, and Kari Gununufsson GUNNULVSSON b abt 1761, both from Tinn, Telemark.
I will visit Norway this summer and very much would like to see the farms my ancestors came from. This information is from a pedigree chart I got from family search. As additional information, Ingebrits son Jon b 1816, married Guri Jorgensson LIEN, b. 1833 in Gol Buskerud. Her parents were father Jorgen Toresson LIEN of Lien, Buskerud and mother Rangdi Guttormsson b. 1812 of Tinn Telemark. My grandfther Gorge J Berge b. 1853 in Mount Horeb, WI married my grandmother Ragnild Lindelien and later they lived in Battle Lake, MN

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording