.. Best UFOs Aliens Videos Research ..
Welcome to our new UFO message board forum. Feel free to share your UFO links, UFO homepages, and UFO research. Our main UFO network web sites are... 1. Best UFOs Aliens Videos Research. 2. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. 3. Jims Space Agency Videos. 4. Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence. 5. Aliens UFOs Proof Alien UFO Evidence. Have a great fun day!

Re(2): Interesting Website!!! ... Thank You !!! :)

As much as I hate to admit it sometimes, I've been following the Paleo / Contemporary Contact, as well as the Ancient Astronaut theories of Ufology, ever since Eric Von Daniken wrote "Chariots of the Gods" Back in 1976. I was only 18 then, but I was already vastly interested in Ufology, The Paranormal, The Occult, as well as any other Weird and Mysterious happenings I come across. I tried to keep up as much as I could, as I worked and raised a family, but that can be difficult at times.

However, it wasn't until 1984 when I got heavily involved with the computer scene and started BBS' ing (using a Bulletin Board System) and and then the internet, networking with other like minded people, from around the planet, that my ability to research and better understand much of this accelerated.

Skipping over much that I have done, up to the present...Now my kids have grown, I'm free of a wife or other social commitments and have a good knowledge base of information and experiences to launch at least a semi to full time career as Researcher / Investigator / Writer and Photographer... AKA "Adventurer".

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording