We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Woman and can't have orgasm
IP: 38.110.42.86

I never had this problem in my life. But several months ago I went through a lot of tragedies. One of them being my home of 18 years burned down and I lost everything including all my childrens things. The DR put me on Prosac thinking it would help me. But just 3 weeks on it and I hated how it made me feel. And for the first time in my life I couldn't orgasm making the stress worse. It does feel like I am getting closer and closer but still nothing real. My husband is blaming himself and it is putting a damper on our relationship. I have not lost the sex drive and if anything it is much higher than my husbands. But I am getting so frustrated I feel like giving up even trying. Are there any herbs that help? I wondered if maybe a cleanse of some sort would get whatever the prosac left out of my system. Thanks.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.