We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Re(2): Many issues-Which product to start with
IP: 173.51.136.72

Hi James, I ordered the thyroid tonic capsules from ebay to start. They are helping me feel a little less tired. My basal body temp has always been 97.4 and below. And recently I was diagnosed with a TSH of 3.03.

I am interested in your adrenal tonic I have EBV and feel fatigued all the time. However, I have diabetes insipidus, not to be confused with diabetes mellitus, and cannot take bee pollen or royal jelly as they increase diuresis. My DI is presumed to be a result of a head injury- injury to my pituitary.

Also, I suffer from hot flashes; very dry skin (which is more wrinkled than both of my older sisters); I have been told my body produces too much collagenase, causing tooth root re-absorption; my hair loss is increasing; have zero libido; hyper-sensative to sound and touch stimuli; have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep.

Can you offer any suggestions for me to feel better?
Your reply is greatly appreciated

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.