We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Amla Berry vs. Amla 45% Tannins
IP: 100.1.100.139

Hello James,

What is the difference between the Amla Berry and Amla 45% tannins? I have a bottle of Organic India Amla, but am trying to save money and go to bulk herbs. Which do I need?

Also, I see you sell fish oil powder- is this of the same benefit as the Carlson fish oil liquid I usually take?

Finally, my father was a non-drinker and had bad cirhosis. He also had breast cancer. He had been on heart medicines for arythmia for 35 years before he died of a fall.

Is there a way to measure the functioning of my liver as far as detoxification ability? I show signs of some weakness in my slow clearance of hormones, etc. I take milk thistle and dandelion root. I have heard lemon water is helpful, but my stomach is very bothered my acidic things. Is there anything else I should do?

Thank you,
Jill

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.