We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Hypohidrosis
IP: 24.132.22.118

Hello James,

Is it possible to cure hypohidrosis (severely diminished perspiration)? On a normal day I barely sweat. Only when I workout vigorously, I seem able to break a sweat, but not before my head has first turned red or even purplish. I have very dry skin, and since hardly any toxins are expelled through my skin other organs seem to be burdened excessively.

In addition to dry skin I have several more hypothyroidism symptoms (among which an inability of my body to keep my feet warm). Still, I believe most likely not my thyroid, but rather my hypothalamus is the main underlying problem. (Note that hypohidrosis can apparently be caused by a poorly functioning hypothalamus.)

One reason for this diagnosis is that I have been following your adrenal fatigue and hypothyroidism regimens for several months now, yet that these 'inability to regulate body temperature'-symptoms have not improved. A second reason is that my body has always been 'lagging in growth'; when I was 16 years old, doctors confirmed through a hand x-ray that my biological age was only 12. I am in my 20s now, and still look about 5 years younger than I truly am. A hypothalamic (or pituitary) disorder thus seems very likely.

I would immensely appreciate your thoughts on how to treat or cure this condition..

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.