We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Re(4): Many issues-Which product to start with Thank You!
IP: 173.51.136.72

Thank you so much James! I will probably order some Adrenal Tonic when I re-order the Thyroid Tonic, since it sounds like licorice root may help counteract the diuresis caused by the pollen.

I will look for a good source of Alfalfa Leaf, seaweed, motherwort and suma. It is hard to know what sources to trust. I see some of the ingredients in New Beginnings formula. Would it be a formula that I could take without triggering diuresis?

I had recently started taking Glycine so will up the dose on that and try to take it on an empty stomach.

I haven't taken any SSRIs for years; and my blood tests show very low levels of testosterone. But I am nervous about using the compounded cream my doctor prescribed. I would like a more natural approach if possible.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.