Call for Entries! NYTVF Lifetime Network Unscripted Development Pipeline IP: 220.127.116.11 Posted on May 1, 2012 at 05:31:34 PM by nytvf
Lifetime Network and NYTVF offer indie producers the opportunity to develop unscripted programming with the Network. Submit your idea for an original unscripted TV series for the opportunity to win $10,000 and participate in pilot production.
Lifetime Networks, home of cable’s number one competition series, "Project Runway," and TV hits "Designing Spaces,” and "Dance Moms", has teamed up with the NYTVF for an innovative initiative seeking concepts for original unscripted television programming from independent artists and production companies.
Twenty-five semi-finalists will be considered by Lifetime with five finalists each receiving $2,500 to shoot additional tape. One winner will receive $10,000 and the opportunity to participate in pilot production with the network.
Free to submit.
Unscripted formats of all genres are welcome, with particular interest in docu-series, social experiment, close-ended competition, and game show formats.
TV show concepts and characters should revolve around big, unique personalities and worlds that bring a fresh perspective to the television landscape.
Submissions must include:
* A short treatment (1-2 pages) describing your original unscripted format
* A brief video (2-4 minutes) introducing the subject(s).
Additional opportunities for Semi-Finalists:
All 25 Official Semi-Finalists will be invited to participate as Official Artists at the 2012 New York Television Festival in NYC in October, with exclusive access to:
* Participate in NYTVF Pitch, offering guaranteed development deals from:
Bio Channel, Hasbro Studios, Logo, SevenOne International, Sundance Channel, Channel 4
* Network, meet and collaborate with over forty U.S.-based television networks, studios, agencies, fellow TV creators and MORE.
NYTVF is also accepting entries to:
The 2012 Independent Pilot Competition
* Accepting independent TV pilots and web series 4-22 min in all genres.
* Win guaranteed deals from US network partners IFC, MTV, SyFy and VH1.
* Early Deadline May 11; Final Deadline June 15; Late Deadline June 29
More info here: http://www.nytvf.com/2012_ipc.html Replies: