Glen Alum Reunion
IP: 184.14.34.52

As you know it is getting time for the annual Glen Alum reunion. You may have already received the information and registration form in the mail or by email. We always try to make sure that we reach everyone with the information, so sometimes we overlap. If you have not received the form, please email me at judyfromglenalum@hotmail.com. I will send the form and information by mail or email. As usual, the reunion is on Memorial Day weekend. Activities will begin on Saturday, May 26th at 12 noon at the Ben Creek Mountaineer Park. After the tour to Glen Alum, we will have the picnic and fellowship (approximately 2:30 p.m.) Then on Sunday we will meet at the Larry Joe Harless Community Center for dinner. If you have any questions please email me.
Please pass the information to everyone that you think would be interested. Sometimes we overlook names and addresses. If you recall, word of mouth brought us all together the first time in 2004 within just a couple of weeks. So pass the word. And if you have hesitated to come visit with us in previous years, please try to make this year "THE YEAR".

You are welcome to attend our activities even if you did not live in Glen Alum, but have heard your family tell all of those good old stories. Maybe your Dad or a family member worked there. Whatever the reason, if you have any interest in Glen Alum memories or coal camp memories, you are welcome and we think you will enjoy the reunion.

The Glen Alum Reunion Committee

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording