Welcome to mrjeffrey.com's Message Board. Beginning on March 19, 2009, you must post your first and last name, as well as the school you attend or for which you teach in order to use this message board. Otherwise, your post will be deleted. :)
Anticipation Guide Part 2: Assignment 33 Of Mice and Men
IP: 163.150.137.112

Andrew Romero
Mr. Jeffrey
English III-P, Period 3
3 May 2012
Anticipation Guide Part 2: Assignment 33 Of Mice and Men
When people are a victim of a crime, they should be able to take the law into their own hands. This saying tells that when a crime has been afflicted to them they have the right to fight back with violence. From a societal stand point this should not be done because it is morally wrong and you should not lead to violence but from personal stand point this is just. It is just to me because if someone afflicts me by doing some kind of crime then I will get my revenge on them. Victims of crimes will get what they deserve because they should have not done it to me in the first place. Another reason I want to get revenge personally because today’s law court system is very corrupt and unfair because of bribes and high paid lawyers who are corrupt so they get an advantage. Even though by getting revenge by putting the law in their own hands is wrong, people should do it anyway because most likely than not justice will not be served because of our horrible justice system so we as a person should just get back at the person that has done us wrong to make the sides even. In conclusion, just do not commit a crime in the first place if you do not have to deal with consequences after because if you mess with the wrong person you can either end up dead or you life will forever and always be ruined.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording