Welcome to mrjeffrey.com's Message Board. Beginning on March 19, 2009, you must post your first and last name, as well as the school you attend or for which you teach in order to use this message board. Otherwise, your post will be deleted. :)
Anticipation Guide
IP: 163.150.137.112

Markus Brewster

Mr. Jeffrey

English III-P, Period 3

4 May 2012

Sometimes people have to break the law to make justice is served. I agree with this statement depending on the situation but overall I would say that this statement is true. Most of the time people arenít satisfied with the way the law takes care of things especially if it has to do with them personally. Most of the time if a person were to commit crime the person that is the victim feels he has to put the law in his own hands because he was afflicted and feels that the only way he can feel like he got back is to do what he feels is right. For example, if someone were to lose one of their family members to a crime of homicide that person usually would want to make sure he doesnít get off with just a slap on the wrist rather he would want to take it into his own hands and make sure they would get hurt or feel the same way he once did. Another example is if someone were to try and rob someoneís house or their store, I feel that the owner should be able to do what he feels is the right thing to do to protect himself, and a law enforcement might just put them in jail for a little bit. The victim would most likely want to handle it in a more not so proper manner. A person should always have the opportunity to bring the law into their own hands.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording