Welcome to mrjeffrey.com's Message Board. Beginning on March 19, 2009, you must post your first and last name, as well as the school you attend or for which you teach in order to use this message board. Otherwise, your post will be deleted. :)
Anticipation guide A: 34
IP: 163.150.137.112

Abel Reyes
Mr. Jeffrey
English III-P, Period 3
3, May 2010

Anticipation guide Assignment 34

When people are a victim of a crime, they should be able to take the law into there own hands. I chose to talk about this subject because I it is the one I disagree about the most. If someone is a victim of a crime and they take it into there own hands it will cause more trouble and crimes. Plus the way everyone thinks is different depending on who they are and the degree of the crime. If the victim was mad then possibly he or she could try to kill or hurt them which are still against the law. This would not only be unjust to do but everything the court and justice systems did along the way, to keep justice would be for nothing. Taking the law into your hands disrespects the law, government and the justice systems by doing the job for them and it would be much better off if you just let the court take care of it because they have random people that look at the evidence and determine if the suspect is guilty or innocent. I can understand the other point of view because the evidence might not all be there which will determine the suspect to be innocent. And you might not be happy with that outcome, but still the actions you would take after can get you into trouble with the law, and it would cause way more trouble for your personal life also it can get you in a mood that is bitter and everyone around you would be changed. So it is much better to let the justice systems take care of the process of evidence and such because they are professionals after all.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording