Welcome to mrjeffrey.com's Message Board. Beginning on March 19, 2009, you must post your first and last name, as well as the school you attend or for which you teach in order to use this message board. Otherwise, your post will be deleted. :)
aticipation guide assignment 34
IP: 163.150.137.112

Nick Sotolongo
Mr. Jeffrey
English III-p, period 3
3 May 2012

Assignment 34: Anticipation guide Mice of Men

I do not think the n-word is the most offensive. At times it can be offensive, but

then at other times its not. For example when you see a group of African Americans, a

lot of the time they will be calling each other the n-word because they have no self

respect or respect for there own race. The African Americans that call each other the n-

word are called ratchets, which is another word for ghetto. Although if a white man

were to call and African American the n-word then he could therefore get into a lot of

trouble. I do not think it is rite that they can say and do whatever they want but we can

not. So they can calla white man a cracker or a Mexican a bean which is very racist but

we cannot call them the n-word. So yea at times the word is offensive and at others it is

not I guess it just depends who is saying it because this society is all messed up.

Therefore I disagree that the n-word is the most offensive because there are many more

just like it that get used every day. Racial slurs are things that need to be avoided.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording