Welcome to mrjeffrey.com's Message Board. Beginning on March 19, 2009, you must post your first and last name, as well as the school you attend or for which you teach in order to use this message board. Otherwise, your post will be deleted. :)
Anticipation Guide Mice of Men
IP: 71.104.157.133

Cheyenne Radcliff
Mr. Jeffrey
English III-P, Period 3
3 May 2012
Assignment 34: Anticipation Guide Mice of Men
ďA true friend will tell you the truth, even when you donít want to hear it.Ē This is a true statement, because friends are always there for you. Friends are there for better and worst like a husband and will always be there for you. If your boyfriend is cheating on you, your friend will tell you even though it will break your heart. No one knows you better than your friends because they are always around to hang with you and help you through bad times. Friends have the guts to tell you if you look funny or have a boogie hanging out. They are there to keep you company and give you something to do. Friends can be made instantly and are never the same after that first day. The worst thing to have your friends tell you is, that their moving and it will break your heart, but you just have to let them go. Friends tell you the worst of things and the best of things, and help you get through to finish the situation.
As a friend myself, I would definitely tell my friends the bad news instead of some stranger, it would be easier on them. I tell my friends when they have something wrong with them, to keep them from embarrassment. Then I would help them with whatever just happened. I am usually the first to tell my friends because I tell them right away and I donít drag it on forever.
THE END

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording