Welcome to mrjeffrey.com's Message Board. Beginning on March 19, 2009, you must post your first and last name, as well as the school you attend or for which you teach in order to use this message board. Otherwise, your post will be deleted. :)
Letter to Ms. Doyle
IP: 163.150.137.112

Mark Jefferson
Mr. Jeffrey
American Mosaic, Period 2
17 May 2012
Letter to Ms. Doyle
Dear Ms. Doyle,

Hi this is Mark Jefferson I had attend Mr. Jeffrey class I was in second period American Mosaic class. When I first saw you I already started to begin judging you by your age and gender and nationality. I thought you were about in you early 30s, female, and that your nationality looked black. Then the more times that you came and you thought as that when all do this its just part of our unconscious bias. We donít mean to do it but we still do. Now that I have learned from you I looked at people and try more to get to know them before I judge them, because a lot of times if I just thought of what they are instead of asking I would be wrong. So know that I have been taught in your teaching ways I grown and learned how to talk to people. One thing that I really had enjoyed in your class was learning how some nationalities had a better chance and getting success in life rather then others I really enjoyed but at the same time I disliked it. The reason why I begin to dislike it cause I saw that my ancestors have not had a good life compared to me, I feel that they were miss treated and never had the chances as I did. In all my views I think we should all have the same type of choice in chances in life, but we donít because its just the way system works. But all together I hand enjoyed your class and you coming.
Sincerely,

Mark Jefferson

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording