We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Re(1): questions
IP: 173.70.155.153

Also, is there a way to determine if serotonin deficiency is involved in a difficulty feeling comfortable unless my stomach has a good amount of fat like nut butters, or even cooked veggies? I seem to be dependent on a full feeling to be comfortable.

I thought maybe it is insulin/blood sugar issues because as long as I am at the point in my cycle that I have estrogen I feel fine.

But, I know estrogen helps with serotonin levels which are connected to satiety, so I thought maybe it comes down to serotonin. And, I will say, chamomile tea does help.

The only other wrench in my attempts to figure it out is that I tend toward gastritis. Would estrogen be helping with the inflammation? And, does needing a full stomach (as long as it is certain foods like nut butters and cooked veggies) point to gastritis anyway?

It is definitely worse after 6pm or 7pm.

Thank you for any insight you have.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.