Arachne's Message Board
PLEASE NOTE!!! ANY AD FOR A PSYCHIC READING ABOVE IS NOT MINE. THIS IS A FREE BOARD AND I MUST PUT UP WITH THEIR ADS.I CANNOT VOUCH FOR ANY PSYCHIC READINGS THEY MAY POST HERE.

Arachne 
photo
Welcome to my Message Board!
Here you can leave me messages,
ask questions about the metaphysical,
or leave feedback about your reading.

Click for Emoticons
Re(1): Just some questions
IP: 209.240.206.208

Hi Paige, Thanks for your questions:1. The psychic ability is inherent. There are several kinds. In spite of what present day society (and fringe elements)think, it is a natural ability and our survival as a species was assisted by our various "6th senses". Like an athletic ability it is best developed through practice and,as with psychic abilites, the types of athletic ability is diverse.2. If you have read my website then you know that I do not charge for the time. The session "takes as long as it takes" an you can ask as many questions as you like.3. Yes, personal information is important to the quality of the reading. If you went to a Dr. you wouldn't make him guess at your symptoms. I need to be able to determine the difference between the reality I am detecting and your version. The two are often very different and being able to compare them gives you more vital information. I am not a telepath.Thanks for your questions and hope to see you soon.Arachne

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording