Welcome to mrjeffrey.com's Message Board. Beginning on March 19, 2009, you must post your first and last name, as well as the school you attend or for which you teach in order to use this message board. Otherwise, your post will be deleted. :)
Of Mice and Men
IP: 71.138.132.245

Iím agree with the statement that says ď I truth friend will tell you the truth, even when you donít want to hear itĒ I guess that it is the work of a true friend because if he is the best person to do it because he is person in whom you trust and sometimes they know you more than what you think and they only want your good.

And I also know that when that when we are doing something itís hard to see it because we do not want to accept that we are wrong even when everybody around us can see it but a real friend have to be there to advise and help us to overcome everything that it be, and sometimes the truth can hurt us because we are used to hear only good news and never think that the truth can help us to improve our self better than a million of lies.
True friends are friendly, confidents but they also are strong to tell us the truth and that is how sometimes we lost them because we do not support that another person tell us the truth

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording